Estimate Your Fees
At The Law Offices of Heather S. Karmeris we are happy to offer a progressive subscription billing structure to streamline the Family Law process. Our legal services are tailored to meet your personal financial needs, we develop a customized subscription fee price for each and every case. To accomplish our client’s individual goals, our clients know upfront what price to expect to be billed each month before the beginning of their family law case. Your expectations and your objectives targeted to your situation are developed through the initial consultation with our professional team.
At that point, our attorneys will plan a client based custom legal approach to your case and determine a subscription flat fee agreement for your case without any add on billing surprises.
It's a scary process and can be very overwhelming. At the Law Offices of Heather S. Karmeris, PLLC, we provide information from the very beginning to ensure our clients are financially prepared for the path to a successful resolution. Divorce is not easy, but it does not have to be contentious financially. When you know what to expect with your law firm, you are able to focus on efficient resolutions to your family law matters. Quality in representation is never lacking, we continue to maintain the utmost experience and expertise dedicated to your dispute to produce excellent results. At the Law Offices of Heather S. Karmeris, PLLC, our knowledgeable legal team is committed to driving your legal goals for all cases, even the most complex divorce portfolios.Added Out of Pocket Legal Expenses
Do other attorneys charge you for minimal expenses during legal work? At the Law Offices of Heather S. Karmeris, PLLC, we limit added out of pocket expenses while focusing on efficiency in settling your family legal disputes. We provide first class legal work at a reasonable cost. To be specific:
- No additional charges for phone and fax services
- No additional charges for mileage to court to represent you
- No additional charges for mailing services, copying fees or courier services
You have unlimited access to your case and progress through your secure cloud-based client file link. This state-of-the-art technology is at no additional cost to you.An Award of Lawyer’s Fees to You by the Court
In some cases, a Judge may order that your family law legal fees will be reimbursed to you by the opposing party. The Law Offices of Heather S. Karmeris, PLLC may only petition for these fees in certain circumstances, and it is entirely up to the Judge as to whether your legal fees will be paid by the opposing party. Due to this, all subscription flat fee billing is to be paid in advance of legal work performed. Should the Court award attorney’s fees to you, the funds will be refunded to you once your case is complete.Family Law Fee Estimates
Potential fees in traditional types of cases can be estimated in advance at The Law Offices of Heather S. Karmeris, PLLC. These are not exact amounts for your particular case, they are only general estimates to assist you in a standard for normal family law services at The Law Offices of Heather S. Karmeris, PLLC. For detailed expenses and fees regarding your case, please contact our office today.Uncontested Divorce
When both parties agree to every term of the settlement of the dissolution of marriage, the divorce is uncontested.
Speak With Counsel
- $1,500 Retainer; $200 a month subscription - Uncontested Divorce without Children
- $2,500 Retainer; $350 a month subscription - Uncontested Divorce with Children
- $2,500 Retainer; $400 a month subscription - Uncontested Divorce with Substantial Assets
When one or both parties do not agree as to the settlement terms of the dissolution of marriage, this is a contested divorce. Contested Divorces present exceptional disputes that require expertise and experience for a thorough resolution to be made.
- $2,000 Retainer; $450 a month subscription - Divorce without Children – Middle Income
- $2,500 Retainer; $500 a month subscription - Divorce with Children and Contested Custody – Middle Income
- $2,500 Retainer; $500 a month subscription - Divorce with Children, Contested Custody and Asset Disputes – Middle Income
- $3,000 Retainer; $550 a month subscription - Marital Estate from $200,000 to $500,000
- $3,000 Retainer; $600 a month subscription - Marital Estate over $500,000
- $2,500 Retainer; $400 a month subscription - Child Support Modification Only
- $2,500 Retainer; $500 a month subscription - Custody Modifications
- $2,000; $300 a month subscription - Paternity with Custody